lunes

VOCABULARY

  1. Acquaintance: I Acquaintanced my girlfriend in Cali
  2. Boss: in the future I want be a boss of a big company
  3. Head teacher: Ardila lulle is one of the most importants Head teacher in colombia
  4. Neighbor: i dont have neighbors because i live in a country house

  5. Aunt: my aunt patricia gave me a computer
  6. Classmate: english is one of the hardest subjets in the university
  7. Ex-girlfriend: my ex-girlfriend is living en new york
  8. Niece: in this moment I dont have any niece
  9. Husband: I am the perfect husband
  10. Stepmother: the chavo is waiting a new Stepmother
  11. Best friend: My best friend is my brother
  12. Flatmate: My flatmate likes the horses
  13. Colleage: My colleage is the biggest of the city
  14. Mother-in-law: i hate my mother in law
  15. Parent: My parents studied in the same university
  16. Stranger: i have a friend who talks like stranger

No hay comentarios: